Monday, August 13, 2012

A fish came by

Standing upside down on one finger 
A fish came by:
“Dancing in the moonlight, yeah?”


Pictures by Valadimir Kush






I wasn’t dancing
This was a new perspective!
Upside down in water equals dancing in the moonlight!


I wish I could chew gum,
Bubbles in the water! Bubble gum
I was going nowhere
Water was still hanging heavy








Still breathing
Anxious to find a rope
Dance Under Moonlight - by Vladimir Kush











Dancing in the moonlight
I formed a shape
A flower!



 tied myself tight to that rope
To the empty nothing
kept that dance
Flew over the shadow that screamed free me

A lobster cut the transparent rope
I was on top, water beneath
Sunlight on my skin held me warm



If I could only understand the sun
The pain will go away
I’m no longer empty
 have a purpose


warm
Can’t hear anything
No one is screaming
Love is floating
 Dancing in my memory


I make a turn
wake up
Something is standing
Upside down in the water
A fish comes by……

P.k Oct 11

Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!