Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Heart with a hole_leg!

Painting: Vladimir Kush



Like an unbearable wound
Gangrene was cut from my heart
The hole is permanent,But
I walk stronger and plan to reach destiny
I carried the infectious wound for a lifetime


 Afraid of it’s loss
Like the root of a tree
That no longer must

I had to let the knotted root go
For the leaves to turn Green

My everlasting apology
For not watering what had to go
Now my leaves move freely in the wind
I welcome morning dew
Rain washes me free

At times, 
I limp on the leg
with the hole in it’s heart
While winking at the sun!

P.K 
Copyright © 2012 Parissa Khosh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to my blog.
It will be an interesting Journey knowing I will be writing. I am flying, nope swimming in the ocean.
Welcome on this ride!